SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Honestly...looking for some advice

1492 7
After being between cars for quite some time, I went ahead and ordered my sublime Hellcat yesterday. It's been on my mind for awhile so I decided to pull the trigger. I do quite a bit of networking for my business and spend some time with the "cars and coffee" crowd. In my neck of the woods, Ferraris, Lambos, Porsches etc. are a dime a dozen.

If you were doing business with a bunch of high-end Italian car owners, do you think the Hellcat is a good business decision? I have owned two Vipers and those cars are welcome anywhere. Do you think the Hellcat will hold up as well?

Thanks boys!
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
After being between cars for quite some time, I went ahead and ordered my sublime Hellcat yesterday. It's been on my mind for awhile so I decided to pull the trigger. I do quite a bit of networking for my business and spend some time with the "cars and coffee" crowd. In my neck of the woods, Ferraris, Lambos, Porsches etc. are a dime a dozen.

If you were doing business with a bunch of high-end Italian car owners, do you think the Hellcat is a good business decision? I have owned two Vipers and those cars are welcome anywhere. Do you think the Hellcat will hold up as well?

Thanks boys!
hey welcome to our site Mystoxup. Pretty cool, your networking business sounds really fun. Glad to see you gave into the awesome Hellcat ride - business wise You'd probably gotta show them how good a hellcat can hold up against those Italian super cars. We all love the horsepower and torque, especially in a muscle car such as the hellcat. I hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts
The car may not be as well appointed and refined as a high end Italian car but my experience horsepower is usually a universal language. I would bet if you pulled up to the crowd you describe they would all want to go for atleast a ride in the cat and most would want to drive it to experience the power and feel. The real question is will any of them admit it out loud!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
The car may not be as well appointed and refined as a high end Italian car but my experience horsepower is usually a universal language. I would bet if you pulled up to the crowd you describe they would all want to go for atleast a ride in the cat and most would want to drive it to experience the power and feel. The real question is will any of them admit it out loud!
very agreed.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I agree with the posts above, but would add that having something unique from the others makes it even better. Having one of the fastest production V-8s is certainly nothing to sneeze at. They may not have some of the luxuries some of those others have, but it makes up for it in raw muscle and horsepower. The guys

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6 Posts

Thanks boys!
I currently own Ferrari F430 that I bought new and just sold my SRT8 Challenger to make room for my (on order) Hellcat. I can appreciate unique cars and the Hellcat is truly unique. I think you'll do just fine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.