SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Honestly...looking for some advice

1503 7
After being between cars for quite some time, I went ahead and ordered my sublime Hellcat yesterday. It's been on my mind for awhile so I decided to pull the trigger. I do quite a bit of networking for my business and spend some time with the "cars and coffee" crowd. In my neck of the woods, Ferraris, Lambos, Porsches etc. are a dime a dozen.

If you were doing business with a bunch of high-end Italian car owners, do you think the Hellcat is a good business decision? I have owned two Vipers and those cars are welcome anywhere. Do you think the Hellcat will hold up as well?

Thanks boys!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts
The car may not be as well appointed and refined as a high end Italian car but my experience horsepower is usually a universal language. I would bet if you pulled up to the crowd you describe they would all want to go for atleast a ride in the cat and most would want to drive it to experience the power and feel. The real question is will any of them admit it out loud!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.