SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has this happened to anyone else?
Do all of the OEM parts sites charge outrageous shipping? Is there a viable aftermarket option?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but I'm 4 hours away from the dealership unfortunately.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
164 Posts
If it’s warranty they should give you a rental. 4 hours away or not, you shouldn’t have to pay for that. Good luck with everything though, let us Redeye owners know how it goes

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agreed. I'll be talking with the service department tomorrow and I will let you all know how it goes.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,093 Posts
Correct, the nearest is 4 hours away though.
Crap, maybe they can send it to you?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would fine by me. We shall see when I call shortly. Fingers crossed that this process goes well.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So far the process is not going well. Have tried calling for the last 3 days only to get transferred and then hung up on.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Third sub par dealership ( to put it nicely ) in the Las Vegas that I've had the displeasure of dealing with. Also, after looking up the corporate contact info I saw pages and pages of unhappy / 0 star reviews and unresolved issues. Looks like I will not be buying any more Mopars in the future.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
377 Posts
So wait. Am I understanding that you can't drive the car without the plastic nostril piece?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
164 Posts
Third sub par dealership ( to put it nicely ) in the Las Vegas that I've had the displeasure of dealing with. Also, after looking up the corporate contact info I saw pages and pages of unhappy / 0 star reviews and unresolved issues. Looks like I will not be buying any more Mopars in the future.
Reach out to Dodge Care on the forum here. Their customer service from what I’ve seen is pretty decent. Sorry to hear that the dealerships around you are so shitty. If you lived in Michigan I’d recommend you’d bring to my dealership, they’d hook it up. Again good luck and keep us updated

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My wife finally got a hold of the service manager Wednesday afternoon. The part was ordered, arrived and installed today. Thankfully now I have his direct contact information, so anything in the future should be a lot smoother.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,130 Posts
@DodgeCares
Maybe they can help you.

Good Luck I hope it works out for you.
Linda :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got it all taken care of yesterday. Service manager stepped up and took personal interest in making my experience right.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
43 Posts
Has anyone else had this problem?? Lost the Left Side yesterday. I seen it when it flew off. was able to turn around and pick it up before it got ran over. No damage to it or the Purple Car!
Thanks JR

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
492 Posts
Has anyone else had this problem?? Lost the Left Side yesterday. I seen it when it flew off. was able to turn around and pick it up before it got ran over. No damage to it or the Purple Car!
Thanks JR
What holds the plastic in the hood?I never checked to see if mine was loose!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
182 Posts
there is another post on here called redeye nostrils which shows how these come off from the looks of how difficult they are to remove one must think in order to fly off they must not have been installed correctly in first place

1 - 20 of 30 Posts