SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
How many hands?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In the long run I bet the Cat gives you less grief & costs less....:D:p & no road apples to pick up!

It's true even in the short run! I could buy 2 hellcats with some change left over for the price of that horse. And he costs a hell of a lot more to maintain than the cat does!!!!! But.... the horse loves me back :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,279 Posts
It's true even in the short run! I could buy 2 hellcats with some change left over for the price of that horse. And he costs a hell of a lot more to maintain than the cat does!!!!! But.... the horse loves me back :)
Got a couple of rancher friends out west... Watch for low branches! The one was never so happy when he started using Japanese Quarter Horses in his business. Costs went way down & his love for the operation, way up!!!:D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What kind of riding do you do? I have some car friends from Alabama who specialize in making Reining saddles

Right now I ride hunters... also ride all around pleasure horses

Used to rodeo back in my youth. Not sure what to do next... ready to try something new. I know some high profile reiners... its a good sport!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.