SRT Hellcat Forum banner

HOSE /EXTENSION CORD REEL FOR GARAGE

1896 8
So my wife drags me to a garage sale, and the guy has this wheel for $5.00 bucks, so I said I'll buy it. He laughs and says I've had that wheel for 2 years, but I don't know what it fits, I say I don't care I'm going use it for a hose/wire reel. So I tell what I'm going to do, then he wants the wheel back saying "Ive had that wheel for 2 years not knowing what to do with it now its gone. Here is what I did I cut a piece of 3/4 plywood 24x24 got some threaded rod bolted the wheel thru the wheel bolt holes to the wood and mounted it to my wall. Here are the pictures of my $8.00 hose reel Click on 019JPG and 20 JPG to open picture. I also bought four Craftsman screw driver for a buck that were broken or bent. I took them Sears got brand new ones free.

Attachments

• Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
So my wife drags me to a garage sale, and the guy has this wheel for $5.00 bucks, so I said I'll buy it. He laughs and says I've had that wheel for 2 years, but I don't know what it fits, I say I don't care I'm going use it for a hose/wire reel. So I tell what I'm going to do, then he wants the wheel back saying "Ive had that wheel for 2 years not knowing what to do with it now its gone. Here is what I did I cut a piece of 3/4 plywood 24x24 got some threaded rod bolted the wheel thru the wheel bolt holes to the wood and mounted it to my wall. Here are the pictures of my $8.00 hose reel Click on 019JPG and 20 JPG to open picture. I also bought four Craftsman screw driver for a buck that were broken or bent. I took them Sears got brand new ones free.
You're going to be on my team if apocalypse and walking dead ever happens :) will need someone to deck out our hellcats with armor and guns battle tank fortifications style

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You buy the booze I'll get the metal, its going to be a wild weekend. LOL
You're going to be on my team if apocalypse and walking dead ever happens :) will need someone to deck out our hellcats with armor and guns battle tank fortifications style

Reactions: Carnage

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
That is so cool! I Lve a good bargain!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.