SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
No thanks, they can keep them. Landmark is one of the large, Atlanta area dealerships, and every salesperson I spoke with was a total douchebag. After the way I was spoken to, coupled with their (at the time) 20k markup, I would do without a HellCat rather than buy from them. I walked out of that dealership and never looked back. They are the reason I went to a small dealership. Good thing, too, because as large of a waiting list as they had already when I spoke with them last July, I would still be waiting on a HC.

April

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
I am behind on a lot of posts, and initially misunderstood your post, bolivar. I did not realize that two forum members went to get cars there, and I wish them the best of luck! I truly hope that they come home with new Cats! Crossing my fingers for two happy HellCat stories!

April

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.