SRT Hellcat Forum banner

How are satin black hoods done now?

4K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  70Cuda 
Black hoods. Still a nightmare for me. :mad:

Reactions: 70Cuda
Multi-billion dollar company and they can not paint a hood black. :(

Penske is the place just like the stripe outfitter is sounds like its always going to be external. more wait time and jacking around moving cars.

Glad I got mine, The wraps just don't have the sheen of the real deal. It is going to be some work to maintain it. But I got a window sticker to prove it.
Yea, I was hung up on the window sticker and finally some SOB changed my order and shipped my car. Glad they did. I'm still getting rust off the car. I HATE RUST.

Where did you get the decal on your windshield. I like it. I want one for my garage wall LOL.
I have them on my garage wall and bedroom ceiling. Try E Bay. :)

yeah but you can run your car year round. Mine is in the garage with 14.4 miles on it and doubt I will move it again till after tax day or Cinco de maya. I detailed the engine bay and cleaned it up. no rust on it at all.
Check under the car. Mostly suspension parts and wheel hubs. Yes, it is a cool 71 today head to a mild 85 on Saturday. Just in time for a car show.

been under the car and all over it I am not seeing anything that doesn't look like brand new. Maybe I got lucky with a short drive from the factory and a dry weather pattern for the trip. I also brought it home inside a trailer. It was dry when the dealer got it and they did not drive it very much.
Mine set in the snow and SH** from Nov 17, 2014 until 12 Jan 2015.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.