SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my hellcat used.I have tried to find out if the injectors are stock or not.I looked pic. of stock injectors and the ones in my car look somewhat different. I have took one out but cant find any number's that weren't very clear and the ones I did find searched and found nothing.So with all that being said is there a way to find out? I mean if was to take them off and ship them off to be cleaned would they know?

Attachments

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
359 Posts
Any other mods on the car? Stock pullies? Would seem odd to upgrade injectors and not swap a pulley or two...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no it's not stock it has 2.85 upper and long tube's...fuel pump not sure I havent took the ring off and checked

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
359 Posts
Then they are most likely not going to be stock injectors.
I could not make anything out from the pictures that you posted, but it appeared there were some markings or numbers on them?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
yeah I seen that also it has been scribe on the one I took out.The darn number's number just cant be seen good enough.Thats the reason I was asking if I sent the somewhere to have them cleaned if there a way they would know what cc/lbs. I'd hate to buy a new set of injectors just to know what I have...lol

·
Premium Member
2018 Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
395 Posts
You can check the QR code printed on them and get a good idea of what you have....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not sure what QR code is but you really tell number very well. I found these numbers and searched and really nothing definite. 0280158
7-22-11-16-123742
PA6
16821231211 and some of these number's arent real clear

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
pic tells all...68170238AB is factory 600cc injector for Hellcat/Redeye....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pic tells all...68170238AB is factory 600cc injector for Hellcat/Redeye....
the numbers you posted is not on the injectors if they are there not readable .....the only numbers readable are the one in my post.And I dont think any of them had a AB at the end of series

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Send them to a reputable injector cleaner, they might be able to tell you what they are from the numbers, at worst they can tell you the flow rate and you’ll get an idea on their size from that data.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Try to get some clesr pics of injector #'s...the ones above are blurry.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Try to get some clesr pics of injector #'s...the ones above are blurry.
I will I have to change the oil this weekend coming I'm going to take more than the one out and hopefully the number may be better on the others. Thanks for trying to help

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Anytime...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts