SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

How do I get the secret handshake

5973 Views 33 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Blue Suede Goo
OK, I wanted a Hellcat since I first heard about them. Backed off because I'm so turned off by typical dealer sales tactics on 'vehicles of interest'.

I know there are some decent dealers out there and I found and spoke to a few local ones. Then I heard about Bob Frederick. I got some very positive feedback on Bob from a couple of his past/current customers.

I was on the fence for several days about my options. I emailed Bob a few times (super timely and informative responses). I actually spoke with him today and that sealed the deal. He is a rare breed.

I've officially ordered my Hellcat. I"m at the back of the line waiting patiently LOL. So who do I contact for that secret handshake?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
OK, I wanted a Hellcat since I first heard about them. Backed off because I'm so turned off by typical dealer sales tactics on 'vehicles of interest'.

I know there are some decent dealers out there and I found and spoke to a few local ones. Then I heard about Bob Frederick. I got some very positive feedback on Bob from a couple of his past/current customers.

I was on the fence for several days about my options. I emailed Bob a few times (super timely and informative responses). I actually spoke with him today and that sealed the deal. He is a rare breed.

I've officially ordered my Hellcat. I"m at the back of the line waiting patiently LOL. So who do I contact for that secret handshake?
Yaaaa! Congrats!! Once you take possession of your car, you find the secret handshake under the seat! LOL...made everyone look again! ;)

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
my handshake didn't pass QC so it's on hold:(
Sorry Z, I wish I could send it to you, but I would hate for them to take mine back. That would not be a pretty...I would tear some shizzy up in their hood. lol ;) I really hope you get the good news soon!!!

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Almost time for you guys to bust out the secret handshake to me!:cool:
That's so cool that you're on the verge of learning this near-mythical handshake B!
I was supposed to find out, but in the Dodge buyer survey I had checked off the box next to 'did you originally order satin black hood', and apparently if you check that box it delays processing and hinders the dispensing of the secret handshake for up a year or more. (So, even if I get D1 status soon as I hope, it could be months after I take delivery of my Hellcat before I get to utilize said handshake, especially if I go by sub-clause 18.3 of the online user manual pursuant to chapter 21 "Secret Handshake, use and maintenance", oh well, back to the drawing board...)
I am authorized to give the secret handshake upon proof of ownership! :D You just need to send $995.00 plus shipping and handling...Much better deal than the black hood. Lol:D

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
BSG

I know you're having fun, but you're digging up old, forgotten pain...

These people back in early 2015 lost YEARS of their lives to this, if you're not careful, you may find one of them at your doorstep early in the morning reminding you of their unfortunate time in life... :eek:

;):)
Lol ok np. I was encouraged to use the search feature instead of asking questions. I stumbled across some gems. I didn't look at the dates. It's funny because I ran several forums back in the early 2000's but that was actually how I made my living. This is one of the few forums I frequent purely out of interest. I forget how some posters can take things a bit too seriously. That being said, and not that I would because I'm here because I love my car and I thirst for information, but this forum have must have been pretty fun after a 6 pack & some strategicly placed prose lol.
Bsg
You are not wrong! Very few of us survived The Hellcat Craze of the 15s:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.