SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

How do I get the secret handshake

5968 Views 33 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Blue Suede Goo
OK, I wanted a Hellcat since I first heard about them. Backed off because I'm so turned off by typical dealer sales tactics on 'vehicles of interest'.

I know there are some decent dealers out there and I found and spoke to a few local ones. Then I heard about Bob Frederick. I got some very positive feedback on Bob from a couple of his past/current customers.

I was on the fence for several days about my options. I emailed Bob a few times (super timely and informative responses). I actually spoke with him today and that sealed the deal. He is a rare breed.

I've officially ordered my Hellcat. I"m at the back of the line waiting patiently LOL. So who do I contact for that secret handshake?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
774 Posts
Ohh these forums will keep you well entertained and as for the waiting just know you are in good company. Enjoy the stories and pictures of those lucky ones. Congrats.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.