SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to be able to open email notification for thread I’m following without having to Log In each time using my iPhone. For some unknown reason a couple of months ago everything changed. I check the Stay Logged In box, but it doesn’t seem to work. Am I doing something wrong?

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
Horrible, terrible, response for your issues;:oops:
Get an LG with android.:D
Sorry, bad Hunter:(
No, really.:eek:

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s really annoying not being able to stay logged in. I hope someone can give us the answer.

·
Premium Member
6,399 Posts
Guys when you are signing in there is a little white box you have to check off that say stay logged in.
And you have to do it while logging but before you actually log in.
Linda:)

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys when you are signing in there is a little white box you have to check off that say stay logged in.
And you have to do it while logging but before you actually log in.
Linda:)
I’ve done it that way a couple of hundred times. Still doing it. Lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
Not sure if this is a tongue in cheek response or not :)- but it works for me!
I have a Samsung phone/android and everything works for me. No problem staying logged in all day long--
What Hunter said....

·
Premium Member
6,399 Posts
Of course not.
Come on you know I try to be helpful.
Are you still having problems?

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
6,399 Posts
I would download a different web browser and use it and see if it still happens.

Check and see if your cell needs an update, maybe that is the problem.
Linda :)

·
Administrator
915 Posts
Yes. Still won’t stay logged in.
Hey there

What device and browser are you using? Some are set up to automatically clear cache and cookies when you close it. You can double check the browser settings to see how its behaving. Other than that, what the others here have said should definitely be true - that Remember Me checkbox should keep you logged in so long as that cookie is found on your browser.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey there

What device and browser are you using? Some are set up to automatically clear cache and cookies when you close it. You can double check the browser settings to see how its behaving. Other than that, what the others here have said should definitely be true - that Remember Me checkbox should keep you logged in so long as that cookie is found on your browser.
Hi Dayle,

The only device I'm having the problem with is my iPhone. I stay logged in on my computer. I never had a problem in the past with the iPhone staying logged in. I'll check the settings to see if there is something that has changed.

Thanks for checking in!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Samsung s9+ here. Usually stay logged in but once in a while it will randomly log me out. I've noticed it stays logged in if I keep a tab of the forum open.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Yup mine just started 1 month ago or so. Gotta log in every day. 1yr & never had to log in. It’s gotta be the user... lol

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
If you’re using Safari web browser, go to Settings >Safari > Scroll down and make sure Block All Cookies is not turned on. Sometimes settings get messed with after IOS updates.

Just a guess, maybe you’ve already done this.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
If you’re using Safari web browser, go to Settings >Safari > Scroll down and make sure Block All Cookies is not turned on. Sometimes settings get messed with after IOS updates.

Just a guess, maybe you’ve already done this.
Tried that and turned it off & I could not log in at all . So I had to turn it back on.
Thanks for trying to help.

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
My iphone does this as well, but not my ipad. Latest ios on both. Both using Safari. Block cookies setting on the phone is off.
PC is fine.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
My iPhone stays logged in.

·
Administrator
915 Posts
Hmm - blocked cookies will let you login, but unblocking cookies does not? I'll check in to this. We do require certain cookies to have the site work correctly and remember you from page to page.

It's possible it may have picked up a bad cookie somewhere along the way (like a raisin oatmeal o_O). Have you tried clearing them and starting fresh?

On Safari, to clear just this site:
On desktop - Preferences >> Privacy >> Manage Website Data >> search for "hellcat" and hit "Remove" on what comes up. ("Remove all" will clear all of your history data)
On mobile - Settings >> Safari >> Advanced >> Website Data >> search for "hellcat" and remove what comes up

If you save your login to your browser, trying deleting that and manually entering the information. Sometimes funny things happen there, too.

And of course, be sure it does select "Remember Me" for you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts