SRT Hellcat Forum banner

How good are my chances

4K views 36 replies 13 participants last post by  slicks 
#1 ·
I ordered my dream car…..22 Challenger HCREWB Feb, 19th. from Koon’s.
I have the VIN and it’s in D status according to Dodge. Wonder if it will ever really get built? I’m curious when the actual cutoff will be for 2022 orders already in the system?

#4 ·
I don’t think I do. Is that a doc that Koons should have sent me? i signed the order configuration sheet and their doc. they just emailed me a conformation. Don’t think I ever received a POC?
is that a Purchase order conformation from Dodge?

#14 ·
Guys, my 2021 Super Stock took 8 months. I ordered it June 15th of 2021 and took delivery on Feb 9th of 2022. Lots of ups and downs. I had 3 different ship dates, went D1 and back to C then Back to D1. Regional rep tried getting it built.... no help. Even had the dealer and SRT tell me it would be best to cancel and reorder a 2022. I refused! Finally the car got built on December 17th and the build sheet didn't populate till mid January. It was a CRAZY trip in crazy times. Hold the line, your cars should be built.

#18 ·
I did get a POC, it doesn’t have the guaranteed schedules line, only easy order line.
Has anyone received a non SS or JB Challenger RE WB lately? Seems like the wide body cars are at a standstill….

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.