SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
'23 C8 3LT Convertible Z51
3,664 Posts
No order confirmed on the dodge tracking website is D status. Been there done that. It doesn’t really jive with the actual definitions of the codes I get it. To dodge anything before D they don’t even show it on the tracker, they don’t want to give people false hope that their order will be built if they are in any status before D.
I guess they only want to show cars on th e tracker that they intend to build.
Well, the info on that page is wrong then, as D is scheduled, D1 is firm scheduled. Pre-scheduling is BG or BX. Think of D as like, September scheduled production. D1 would be September 14th.

As to my prior situation, I went D, then went backwards. So, the process doesn't always march from left to right.

·
Registered
Smoke Show Challenger Jailbreak
624 Posts
Well, the info on that page is wrong then, as D is scheduled, D1 is firm scheduled. Pre-scheduling is BG or BX. Think of D as like, September scheduled production. D1 would be September 14th.

As to my prior situation, I went D, then went backwards. So, the process doesn't always march from left to right.
I don’t think your JB order ever went into D status. the dealer was just blowing smoke up your…I can see your order going backwards to C status, as my December order did, but I doubt it go all the way back to BX or BG or whatever’s status your dealer said you were in

·
Registered
In The Market
91 Posts
I placed an order for a Super Stock on 3/11/22 with my local dealer.
The next day my salesman emailed the VON and VIN for the car.
Fast forward to today and it still sitting on the Dodge vehicle order tracking page with the first red bar showing.
I assume this means D status.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts