SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chat said "showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly," 2021 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody (No RE).

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,747 Posts
6-9 weeks from date of ordering is a rough time table.

Reactions: DevilsReject97

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
632 Posts
some of the early orders from Sept/Oct only now starting to be delivered...I ordered on Saturday and was told 3/4 months..

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,747 Posts
Ordered 9/24/20, no delivery yet. Hartford.
Early orders like yours will always be a much longer wait because of production schedules early on. Some models wont even begin to be built as early as others. There are also scheduled shut downs every year around the end of the year, and this year there was an additional unscheduled shut down due to a parts shortage. From what Ive seen over the years the quickest order/build/delivery times are the late orders. As in May through July orders. I watch many of these orders here on the forum get ordered and delivered in 2-4 weeks every summer and am always astonished at how quick it is for those buyers.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
403 Posts
Early orders like yours will always be a much longer wait because of production schedules early on. Some models wont even begin to be built as early as others. There are also scheduled shut downs every year around the end of the year, and this year there was an additional unscheduled shut down due to a parts shortage. From what Ive seen over the years the quickest order/build/delivery times are the late orders. As in May through July orders. I watch many of these orders here on the forum get ordered and delivered in 2-4 weeks every summer and am always astonished at how quick it is for those buyers.
Well said Slowpoke. The Redeye Chargers weren't even going to hit the streets until late January 21 and that was told to people way early last year...so even if you ordered your car in August, you weren't going to see it realistically until about February. Shutdowns, delays, parts shortages are all part of this.... and that's before you throw in COVID 19...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,979 Posts
Which is why I never count the time from order, but from D status to delivery. And that can be plenty long by itself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts