SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
277 Posts
I got mine from a place in abbotsford i think. Ive raced a couple of cars and only lost once. And i get waved at everyday and all i get is looks, its an awesome feeling

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
87 Posts
Got mine at carter dodge! Love it so far. Ordered a 17 go mango there also.challenger. Haven't seen any here in okanagon.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
99 Posts
I bought my 2016 b5 blue hellcat challenger at Jim Pattison Chrysler in Surrey. I've never raced anyone but get lots of looks and thumbs up when driving it downtown and to Whistler and have heard a lot of compliments on the colour

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,056 Posts
There are quite a bit around. Myself and my buddies have 4 of them combined and we daily drive them all year round and usually hang out once a week so you may see the procession every once in awhile lol
B5 Charger
Bright White Chally
Go Mango Chally
Phantom Black Chally

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,313 Posts
I was one for a week in early October. friends of ours live on the island, we came up for Thanksgiving and his birthday, convenient they are on the same weekend. :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
70 Posts
Neal's Nanaimo Chrysler
No
They love it
There is a 16 for sale at the dealer in Courtenay (since August) at $10K ADM....hence why they still have it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
10 Posts
There are quite a bit around. Myself and my buddies have 4 of them combined and we daily drive them all year round and usually hang out once a week so you may see the procession every once in awhile lol
B5 Charger
Bright White Chally
Go Mango Chally
Phantom Black Chally
We also have....

PCP Charger
Tor Red Charger
Sublime Chally
Tor Red Chally

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
268 Posts
Bought mine at Destination Chrysler Dodge in North Van. I haven't raced it but I do enjoy the thumbs up and rubber necking that people do when I'm cruising down the street.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts