SRT Hellcat Forum banner

How Many Dodge Dealers are in the USA

11813 17
Does anybody know?
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Here is the real question, How many HONEST Dealers are there ??

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
I found the one and only in North Texas. It is Meador In Fort Worth.
that's cool, I've been tracking every hellcat within 300 miles of me on the dodge website (I missed the first couple weeks so might not have them all) but Meador got a total of 3 sold/in transit that I know of.

So far I see 1 dealer who got 4 already (Mac Haik north of Austin...but they are charging a markup so that sucks that they keep getting the cars)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
The one I use seems pretty honest. I have bought all three of my Challengers from them, never caught them in a lie, they service my cars, and they take good care of me. Georgia Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep in Statesboro, Ga.

As I posted on another thread, I spoke with them yesterday when I was there getting the mudflaps installed on my Hellcat, and they told me they are supposed to be getting their 2nd allocation next month. As of yesterday afternoon, they have nobody placing an order. If no orders are received, the manager is going to order a black Hellcat. Just giving anyone interested a head's up. :)

April

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
123 Posts
that's cool, I've been tracking every hellcat within 300 miles of me on the dodge website (I missed the first couple weeks so might not have them all) but Meador got a total of 3 sold/in transit that I know of.

So far I see 1 dealer who got 4 already (Mac Haik north of Austin...but they are charging a markup so that sucks that they keep getting the cars)
I'm number 3 at Meador. Number 1 was delivered yesterday. Number 2 is on hold for the black hood. By all indications and conformations I expect delivery in the next two weeks. Debbie at Meador has been fantastic on keeping me updated.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
I'm number 3 at Meador. Number 1 was delivered yesterday. Number 2 is on hold for the black hood. By all indications and conformations I expect delivery in the next two weeks. Debbie at Meador has been fantastic on keeping me updated.
that's awesome, which one is yours? They have a sublime A8 (FH714131) and a pitch black A8 (FH714144) inbound according to the dodge website.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
306 Posts
The one I use seems pretty honest. I have bought all three of my Challengers from them, never caught them in a lie, they service my cars, and they take good care of me. Georgia Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep in Statesboro, Ga.

As I posted on another thread, I spoke with them yesterday when I was there getting the mudflaps installed on my Hellcat, and they told me they are supposed to be getting their 2nd allocation next month. As of yesterday afternoon, they have nobody placing an order. If no orders are received, the manager is going to order a black Hellcat. Just giving anyone interested a head's up. :)

April
How do those flaps look? Pics please...

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
How do those flaps look? Pics please...

Sorry Gotta, I took the pictures and then got distracted with New Year stuff. Here are some pictures of the mudflaps on Dante ... nothing special, just the Mopar mudflaps, plain black. Took a couple pictures from the side, and one close up on the tire. I like how they do not distract from the look of the car, and it started raining today, the mudflaps do their job!:)

April

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think they look good.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
271 Posts
Sorry Gotta, I took the pictures and then got distracted with New Year stuff. Here are some pictures of the mudflaps on Dante ... nothing special, just the Mopar mudflaps, plain black. Took a couple pictures from the side, and one close up on the tire. I like how they do not distract from the look of the car, and it started raining today, the mudflaps do their job!:)

April
April , the mudflapps look great!, did you order from the dealer? Can I please get the info on them? TY, Chris

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
April , the mudflapps look great!, did you order from the dealer? Can I please get the info on them? TY, Chris
Heya Sublime,

Yes, I order the mudflaps through my dealer, because I had Mopar ship them to the dealership. I had the dealership install them, as I did not want to be the one to drill holes into Dante. If I screwed it up, then it was on me. If THEY screwed it up, THEY have to fix it, LOL! The mudflaps can be ordered straight off the Mopar website, also. They were $65 for the front set, $65 for the rear set. Then, 1 hour labor for installation.

April

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
271 Posts
Heya Sublime,

Yes, I order the mudflaps through my dealer, because I had Mopar ship them to the dealership. I had the dealership install them, as I did not want to be the one to drill holes into Dante. If I screwed it up, then it was on me. If THEY screwed it up, THEY have to fix it, LOL! The mudflaps can be ordered straight off the Mopar website, also. They were $65 for the front set, $65 for the rear set. Then, 1 hour labor for installation.

April
Thank you so much April !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.