SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I heard there is limited production of the 2015. Do we know how many they are building?
Yep, at this point I think it is all just rumors. I have not seen anything concrete on the limited production. I think it is just limited by allotment, but there might be more to the story.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
178 Posts
What confuses me is my dealer was told he had 1 allocation but he had 2 orders with vins? One in I status and one in D1 status. Why would two of his cars have vins, one built and one awaiting if he only had 1 allocation ? Probably no answer just rambling ;)

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
Very few people know except maybe The Great Harry Houdini

WT

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
737 Posts
Contrary to Resume Speed's comments re: "no limit on the number to be built"' the limited supply of parts and manufacturing capacity are defined limits. I truly doubt that Dodge puts much effort into expanding these bottlenecks, as sales volume in this car, The Hellcat, was never intended. It's purpose is to sell to rest of their line, which, is far more profitable.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
281 Posts
My VIN is 2C3CDZC92FH715581 it would be cool to know what build mine is. Will that show up on any of the paperwork we get when it does arrive? I better get a couple free t-shirts for this wait and over pricing. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.