SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I saw a thread for this but it was a year or so ago. How many miles are on your hellcat? Have you had any problems at the 40 or 50k mile mark? If so what problems ? I bought mine with 30k miles on it a year ago. I kinda wish I got one with less miles , but I currently have 37k and no problems at all. I over paid for it by a couple thousand. I got it for 48k a year ago. Probably should of been 44 or 45. But too late now . Anybody touch 100k miles ? I just do not see too many people who put a lot of miles on these cars.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,146 Posts
i put over 60k on my 2015 with no real issues, some minor things here and there dealer chased a fuel pump issue for a while but it was all fixed. car had original clutch and supercharger. my 2019 has just over 5k miles now and has been flawless <knock on wood>

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. Yeah I was just seeing everybody’s opinion , I was maybe just gonna put 1k down and get another 2016 with 2k miles on it. The deals going on right now are crazy. I’m trying to figure out if it’s worth it or not. Cause at 30k mikes hellcats lose a lot of value

·
Registered
313 Posts
Nice. Yeah I was just seeing everybody’s opinion , I was maybe just gonna put 1k down and get another 2016 with 2k miles on it. The deals going on right now are crazy. I’m trying to figure out if it’s worth it or not. Cause at 30k mikes hellcats lose a lot of value
Not saying you're wrong but where are you seeing these deals. From what I can find, everything is about the same price as when I was looking back in jan-feb this year.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In Florida. I have been keeping track of 10+ hellcats that have all dropped over 2-3k each. I have called a few of the dealerships and for used hellcats they are offering me 2-3 apr for a 84 month 45k loan. That’s pretty good for me having minimum credit history and only being 21. For new hellcats dealerships are offering 84 months 0% apr. The cheapest new redeye in the country is 80 miles from where I live. It is 60k. All of this is because of the virus. Nobody is buying cars, and banks are losing billions of dollars. That is why car deal ships will do anything they can to sell a car. If anybody is looking to buy a hellcat, now is the time .

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,835 Posts
2016 bought new 4/2016. 7350 miles currently. Zero issues.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,046 Posts
2018 hellcat challenger. 20,000 miles over 100 pass down the drag strip and lots of mods . I take my car on many long road trips without worry . Super reliable .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
888 Posts
What’s wrong with your uconnect?
My 2018 Challenger’s UConnect locks up every 2-3 startups. Dodge is replacing it for me. I haven’t heard about many mechanical issues on these vehicles. Pretty solid from what I’ve seen. Fuel pressure sensor, fuel pumps, unbalanced wheels, and uConnect lock ups seem to be the only things I’ve heard about across 4 years of this platform. Pretty damn solid, imo.

My 16/17 Hellcats never had an issue with UConnect, for what it’s worth....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
902 Posts
2015 M6 just had the radiator replaced ( a problem that year only I think) but other than that 26k a trip to CA and back with no problems

·
Registered
32 Posts
2015 with 47k miles on it. Had it looked over at a dealership and got a clean bill of health. Some highway miles since then and she is very healthy. ;)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts