SRT Hellcat Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Went for a nice smile drive yesterday and we are 30 miles away from getting back into the car with the red key. Can’t wait!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12 Posts
Just clicked over 94,000 miles on my 2015 challenger hellcat. It’s been the most reliable daily I have owned to date. No major issues, just lots of tires and brakes. Ran the stock Pirelli’s until the last set when I tried out some Nitto G2’s and really like them so far.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
708 Posts
Have a 17 Hellcat and love it! 47K miles and one floppy drive shaft replaced, 2 Uconnect radios - no health reports from day one, NAV became psychotic - radio issues were a nightmare to solve BUT Uconnect, STAR AND THE DEALER in the end where champs!!! New radio not refurbished! Today new front brakes pads, tires, tyrods, belt, plugs, compression check and max detailing, covered in the garage no longer a daily driver. No track time but driven like a Hellcat that was stolen. Will be my weekend cruiser! Garaged and covered. 3M wrap best thing I ever did along with dynomating the trunk and adding effect lighting. Michelin tire best road tire by far for me. 7 year MOPAR warranty was a great choice in retrospect.

Daily driver now a 2020 Durango SRT loaded and really like it. Drive like I am going to Church but the 5.7 has plenty of good vibes in Sport Steering and in Sport Mode. But it is not a Hellcat. All black in the shop for 3M wrap, and all the last details. I thought the Hellcat had a weight issue but a solid ride, the Durango like a Super Tanker but rides like a dream! 22 will add the 1500 TRX.
Durango SRT with a 5.7? I think you mean 6.4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,348 Posts
i bought my 2015 Challenger new and have 36k on it. Only problems were self inflicted. The radiator issue in 2015 was bad crimps, they can check with calipers to see if they are correct.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
151 Posts
2016 Hellcat challenger auto, bought with 3100 miles and now have just over 13000 miles. I did have a fuel rail sensor randomly go bad, otherwise no issues. Still stock under extended warranty until 2023. Best car Ive ever owned and Ive had several!

·
Registered
447 Posts
2019 almost 6k miles

What is the normal life expectancy for the rotors? From what I've seen, they can last at least 40-50k miles with normal spirited driving. I don't go to the track.

·
Registered
447 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
203 Posts
2019 Redeye... received end of Nov 2019 brand new...now has 550 miles. Great car...went from 2016 M6 Hellcat Challenger to A8 Redeye and could not be happier.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts