SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not looking to get into a political debate but it seems that there is a great amount of pressure for "green energy" and electric cars...

How long does Dodge plan on making these great cars?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,502 Posts
I’m guessing through 2024.

That said, I’m too nervous to bet on that. I put my order in for a 2021 TRX to make sure I have one in the garage.

Reactions: GOMER

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,747 Posts
Lots of threads on this.

·
Registered
256 Posts
It will be legal to make them for another 19 years so anywhere between 1 and 19 years.

You’re welcome for me narrowing it down for you. ;)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
How long does Dodge plan on making these great cars?
They plan to make them until they are no longer as profitable as having the factory capacity do something else.

Point is, until the day that you Google "hellcat discontinued" and find a bunch of press-releases giving you a date, there's no (public) date.

Reactions: jakelind707

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
LOL Probably but I don't live on the forums so thanks for nothing.
Lol do you have to live on the forum to use the search function?

Or do you just like making a post that's been made various other times and commented on by many users, expecting them to repeat the same information for your convenience?

·
Registered
524 Posts
I heard teloportation was launching in 2024 to help with carbon emissions from ICE and also not require millions of batteries in landfills from wrecked EV's. You must have the Covid vaxination though as the government implanted tracking chip from those is required to recompose the person being ported. I don't want to be the first to try it though but live long and prosper. 😇

Seriously though... Anything right now is just speculation but if the revamp is 2023 that would be my best "guess" if a change needs to happen.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Lol do you have to live on the forum to use the search function?

Or do you just like making a post that's been made various other times and commented on by many users, expecting them to repeat the same information for your convenience?
Yes, it is totally easier for someone that lives on these forums to type "No plans to cancel" multiple times than for someone like me to randomly attempt some awkward search and then sift through the resulting sea of unrelated posts. Come to think of it, it would have been a lot less effort to either just answer or ignore the whole post than to virtue signal a snotty reply. But you be you.

Reactions: ZelS001

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Widebody Redeye
366 Posts
LOL Probably but I don't live on the forums so thanks for nothing.
no one likes lazy people... it would take less time to read the most recent post that you would have searched for than to wait for people to comment.....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no one likes lazy people... it would take less time to read the most recent post that you would have searched for than to wait for people to comment.....
I appreciate that you have taken time from your "too busy to bother" pedestal to school me on forum etiquette and protocol. I have always wondered what it would be like to have so much motivation that I was compelled to add fatuous correction directions to the world around them rather than offer positive influences. Snide comments on a thread that you could have otherwise passed right by without comment seems a bit attention-seeking and petty. But again, thanks for the eye-opening education and the telling look into your psyche.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
well written, so you're obviously not dumb.... just lazy.... and triggered..
Lol right? My reply was "snotty" but someone mentioning the post being repetitive and they get "I don't live on the forums" as a reply

Ok... 😑

1 - 17 of 17 Posts