SRT Hellcat Forum banner

How much longer for the Hellcat?

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  CRKFIEND 
#1 ·
I am not looking to get into a political debate but it seems that there is a great amount of pressure for "green energy" and electric cars...

How long does Dodge plan on making these great cars?

#3 ·
Lots of threads on this.

#6 ·
How long does Dodge plan on making these great cars?
They plan to make them until they are no longer as profitable as having the factory capacity do something else.

Point is, until the day that you Google "hellcat discontinued" and find a bunch of press-releases giving you a date, there's no (public) date.

Reactions: jakelind707
#8 ·
I heard teloportation was launching in 2024 to help with carbon emissions from ICE and also not require millions of batteries in landfills from wrecked EV's. You must have the Covid vaxination though as the government implanted tracking chip from those is required to recompose the person being ported. I don't want to be the first to try it though but live long and prosper. 😇

Seriously though... Anything right now is just speculation but if the revamp is 2023 that would be my best "guess" if a change needs to happen.

#9 ·
I would pay more attention to the charging infrastructure than the automobile manufacturers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.