SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I am newer on here, (well, I lurk a lot) so I know I can't sell, but that is NOT the point of this thread. I just want to know what the market rate is so I can try to sell locally. 2019 challenger hellcat passenger side headlight. One small cracked part of the headlight (I believe). Small fender bender and insurance replaced everything - even if it worked but had any damage. So this still works.
So, what do these headlights sell for? Thanks.

Attachments

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
281 Posts
there are thousand and thousands of them around. check ebay alone...there's like 4000+ of them posted, and even though there are little differences after 2018, like rear close out cap vs front plug & inner illuminated logo tubes on some models, they all interchange, switch & swap for the most part, 2015 & later.
I threw my cracked one out after I replaced it.
they tend to run from around $80-$90 for a damaged one ( if anyone actually buys), up to around $300 for literally perfect used unit, but selling it in a literal glut of thousands of others might pose a challenge.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts