• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I have drank the coolaid and I will pay what is needed for a PCP demon.

Now how to find one. I am trapped in Canada so I guess we scour the Toronto dealers hoping to get lucky.

But I have my US passport so if anyone can guess which dealers have the best shot in NY Boston or even Detroit let me know.

Let's post dealer sales on challengers and make some guesses.

If a dealer is listening PM me if you have a PCP demon and u can have my cc.

Let's hunt together and find these bad Boys!

·
Have Guns Will Travel
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6,303 Posts
I wish I knew the answer to that question.

Reactions: WhiteLynx

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I knew the answer to that question.
Commentators from Dodge in NY implied delivery would be based on dealer performance. So maybe with our resources here we can pinpoint likely target rich dealerships

Let's find those Easter eggs. Dibs on a PCP. One

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,117 Posts
You're Canadian? You're screwed. Buying from the us is possible but be prepared to pay 140 to 160k cdn after currency conversion, importation and taxes. Plus you lose the warranty. Not worth it for me. But it's your money in the end.

R.K.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,444 Posts
Now how to find one. I am trapped in Canada so I guess we scour the Toronto dealers hoping to get lucky.
Well your probably in one of the better provinces to find one. Of the 300 coming to Canada, a good portion will go to Ontario since its the biggest by population. I would try to find a allocation in your area before I would ever considering shopping across the border like Radride mentioned.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,478 Posts
For those reading this that want a car in the Detroit area I'd recommend starting with Golling and Szott. They usually have good SRT stock.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,317 Posts
The northeast US is really the worst part of the country besides CA to buy from in my experience. Im in Connecticut. For both my '15 SRT and my Hellcat i had to travel to find a reasonable deal. In your case dealer location may not matter as much due to the limited quantities that may or not be available though.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
349 Posts
What he said ^^
California is JUST NOW coming down on the Hellcat. No way the Demon wont have an ADM around here. Unless the dealer ordering changes and they really do get custom orders from customers getting the crate. May be the only chance. Personally, with 3k made , I just moved on with my life after waiting. Picked up a cat and said screw the Demon. Even though it is one bad machine, I dont think I will even see one on the roads. Sucks cause thats what they are meant for

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,367 Posts
Nobody has a Plum Crazy Demon. No one has a Demon regardless of color.

So, find a dealer that has or can get an allocation and jump in line. Guaranteed there's more than one already in line ahead of you.....

Reactions: LaserDoc

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,843 Posts
the highest performing dealers in area markets will get the cars--it's based on volume--not every dealer will get one.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
39 Posts
Whitelynx,

I'm in Toronto and have a 2016 PCP with a six speed forsale ...I know it's not a Demon but Ontario Chrysler is asking $146k for a Demon.

·
NYS President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,004 Posts
Tim said the allocation process has yet to be determined.
I saw him say that during a q&a with reporters on a YouTube video yesterday

I wish I knew and when I find out it will post it immediately.

The colors are hopefully the same choices we have for the hellcat

I asked about a new orange color possibly coming for hellcat and Tim along with SRT people only mentioned "we already have go mango"

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,006 Posts
ok I have drank the coolaid and I will pay what is needed for a PCP demon.

But I have my US passport so if anyone can guess which dealers have the best shot in NY Boston or even Detroit let me know.

Let's post dealer sales on challengers and make some guesses.

If a dealer is listening PM me if you have a PCP demon and u can have my cc.

Let's hunt together and find these bad Boys!
Not possible you either are on the list and get lucky that is it. I am in Vaughan and I am one of many trying to get 1 of the 300 for Canada.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not possible you either are on the list and get lucky that is it. I am in Vaughan and I am one of many trying to get 1 of the 300 for Canada.
If that is true and it really is a lottery, then The wife should apply in Montreal Ill take Toronto, and the Dog will register online with Vancouver?

Or we could get everyone from the whisky club to pick a dealership and who ever gets picked I buy from them --> Boy Sounds a lot like Steve Jobs and his new liver huh?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
63 Posts
Dennis I bought a 2010PCP StT8 from Pozzabon at Ontario and I've been at the dealership since last year when the rumors came out for the demon as I have a relative working in management at FCA Canada in Brampton
Then I traded her in for a 2016 PCP HELLCAT
Pozzo already told me no pricing is out no understanding how many they're gonna get and no to PCP
I'm too 3 on the list only because I gave them a blank cheque so unless you do the same my understanding is yur not gonna get a car
300 in Canada ... 10% in Ontario so 30 cars total they'll get 5-10 cars that's it

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,006 Posts
If that is true and it really is a lottery, then The wife should apply in Montreal Ill take Toronto, and the Dog will register online with Vancouver?

Or we could get everyone from the whisky club to pick a dealership and who ever gets picked I buy from them --> Boy Sounds a lot like Steve Jobs and his new liver huh?
Still wouldn't guarantee you one. 300 Demons for Canada some dealers may get 2 or 3 some 1 some none. Now if there are people on the list before you at the dealer then your screwed. This happened with the Hellcats when they first came out. I had one ordered from Vaughan Chrysler and one from Armstrong in Huntsville. My Hellcat came in from Huntsville the big Vaughan dealer couldn't get me one.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts