SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I loaded several CD's of music onto a USB fob. While they are in groups by artist on the fob when I put it in the USB in the car I do not find a way to make a choice by Genre or Artist from the steering wheel. Do you only have these options from the Uconnect panel, Am I missing something?

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
474 Posts
Good question.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
47 Posts
I loaded several CD's of music onto a USB fob. While they are in groups by artist on the fob when I put it in the USB in the car I do not find a way to make a choice by Genre or Artist from the steering wheel. Do you only have these options from the Uconnect panel, Am I missing something?
The only thing you can do is press the "tracks" button when you are in the "media" screen. This will allow you to scroll up and down and choose which song you want to play. Other wise press up or down on the right side steering wheel paddles will changes your songs too..

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found I can use the VR commands. Just need to know them and what songs and artist and genre's I have on the FOB.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.