SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before you shoot, im pretty addicted to beyond loud on my cars, every single one of them ive had has been ear pinging loud.

and so my problem is that i already have the mid muffler and rear mufflers taken out and the car still seems to be too quite where i want the noise to be. WOT its just fine, but around town anywhere under 4k rpms the car is just too tame, so. Next step for me was to just run straight off the collection pipe after the cats and then get long tubes later. But the issue is the down stream valve actuators that will throw a code and keep that dash light on and i have seen no information on how to keep those satisfied. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No need for all the antagonistic statements. No, I dont have headers on the car yet. The PCM is still locked.

·
Registered
In The Market
484 Posts
Must be a metal ground thing going on why the motors didn't work. I have a Hooker blackheart exhaust and they have previsions to mount them so they are working yet there are no valves in the exhaust They do have tabs that have to be centered on them that may put pressure on the springs from the motors so they think they are doing something

Reactions: 2fast4u
1 - 10 of 10 Posts