SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the tell tale signs between t Redeye Charger and a 070 HO Hellcat Charger from looking at it on the road while drivng?
I used to think it was the vents on the hood Redeye were back vs forward on the regular hellcat - butt hat seems to not be true. I surely can't see the little redeye in the emblem unless I am 3 feet away.

Any way to tell the 2 apart visually?

· HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,528 Posts
Lol the little red eye is about it. Shame that they didn't differentiate them more. I know with the Challengers in 2020 RE badges were black so you could tell. Not sure if Chargers have a badge color difference.

· Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
2,290 Posts
Our street takeover friends opt to a wired glowing red eye in there at the expense of drilling, maybe if someone comes up with a battery powered oem one it would be more readily considered

· HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,528 Posts
The guys behind the wheel of a redeye usually have a pretty significant superiority complex as well. Redeyes are for ‘that’ guy.
I do not. Just because I'm better doesn't mean I think I'm superior. Geez.

· Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
2,290 Posts
I have to get within inches to see it on my red cat. Ron.
It would be nice to have the eyes of an 18yr but realistically our grandchildren take on that role for us, but imagine if we did have great vision we’d be buffing out every micro scratch on the paint and telling grandma she missed a spot..sometimes we’re better off squinty & blind

· Registered
90 Posts
It would be nice to have the eyes of an 18yr but realistically our grandchildren take on that role for us, but imagine if we did have great vision we’d be buffing out every micro scratch on the paint and telling grandma she missed a spot..sometimes we’re better off squinty & blind
Wait a minute. Let me go get my glasses!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts