SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's nothing in the owners manual about all the race settings and how to use them. Anyone have advice?

Thanks.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,163 Posts
yes just put in track mode you will feel the AC not cooling the cabin any more and the IAT will drop quickly. there is no light or anything saying it's on.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,127 Posts
2020 has a button so that you can turn it on when not in track mode now.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks I'll try what you did in the photos. I tried it before and the light never changed colors to green...is it instantaneous? Also, I notice you have it in custom mode.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I see alot of people say that there is no setting for the chiller except to put it in track mode. Thats not true for my 2020 redeye at least. I can have it in track mode without the chiller on, or even turn the chiller on without being in track mode. Go to race settings and there is not only a switch labeled as such, but also a visual picture of the engine with the supercharger turned ice blue when on, or red hot when off.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,163 Posts
i wonder (hope but highly doubt) 19s will get that update.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,127 Posts
I see alot of people say that there is no setting for the chiller except to put it in track mode. Thats not true for my 2020 redeye at least. I can have it in track mode without the chiller on, or even turn the chiller on without being in track mode. Go to race settings and there is not only a switch labeled as such, but also a visual picture of the engine with the supercharger turned ice blue when on, or red hot when off.
19’s have to be in track mode.

Reactions: Chancey
1 - 11 of 11 Posts