SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

New / Returning member.

I was kinda hoping to get so layouts and channel configs to use as a starting point to use with vcmscanner. I do not have a unlocked PCM yet. However, I want to do some logging just to see what the car is doing. What I have done so far :

1. Got is synced up and connected.
2. Test log session.
3. Added a bunch of channels in the scanner.
4. Car is still mostly stock, just some headers, high flow cats, and a Borla set up on it.

My goals :
1. I want to see if the car is seeing any knock, anywhere.
2. See a template ( before I wipe out it accidentally 8P ) where the limits, percentage points, redlines, etc are set.
3. Have a understanding of what channel parameter I should use to see the effects of headers.
4. Make sure I have the correct channel parameters selected for watch short term knock, demanded time, actual time.
5. Get a idea of the channel parameters I should be watching that are the best indicator of any issues.

Can anyone share any of that? It would be greatly appreciated and I could maybe send you a starbucks coffee card or something.

Anyway, hello!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello,

New / Returning member.

I was kinda hoping to get so layouts and channel configs to use as a starting point to use with vcmscanner. I do not have a unlocked PCM yet. However, I want to do some logging just to see what the car is doing. What I have done so far :

1. Got is synced up and connected.
2. Test log session.
3. Added a bunch of channels in the scanner.
4. Car is still mostly stock, just some headers, high flow cats, and a Borla set up on it.

My goals :
1. I want to see if the car is seeing any knock, anywhere.
2. See a template ( before I wipe out it accidentally 8P ) where the limits, percentage points, redlines, etc are set.
3. Have a understanding of what channel parameter I should use to see the effects of headers.
4. Make sure I have the correct channel parameters selected for watch short term knock, demanded time, actual time.
5. Get a idea of the channel parameters I should be watching that are the best indicator of any issues.

Can anyone share any of that? It would be greatly appreciated and I could maybe send you a starbucks coffee card or something.

Anyway, hello!
Anyone?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts