SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

What is the status of your Hellcat?

• Delivered and in my possession

Votes: 43 46.7%
  • I have my VIN

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • I have a VON

Votes: 36 39.1%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know I am one of the lucky ones to actually have a Hellcat in my possession (delivered 11/29). I wanted to know the percentage of members here that have their Hellcat vs only a VON vs only a VIN.

To all you who are still waiting the car is definitely worth the wait but I feel for you when I read of all the delays and lack of information given. I hope you all get your cars soon!

Reactions: 440 Superbee

·
Retired American Fighting Man
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts
Buddyg,

Are you Austin Powers (Gold Member)?? I had mine since 1/10/2015.

BKuz

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
562 Posts
Feeling lucky too. Picked mine up on 1/11/15. And yes, it is all worth it once you drive away in your new hellcat or at least you let go of the debacle you went through to get it...

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Buddyg,

Are you Austin Powers (Gold Member)?? I had mine since 1/10/2015.

BKuz
Austin Powers? Not sure what you mean?

·
B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
738 Posts
Ordered 9/20/14, still just a VON :(

·
Retired American Fighting Man
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts
Buddyg,

Your title is Gold Member. That was a Austin Powers (Mike Myers) movie.

BKuz

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
I would add "I have canceled" as a poll selection. Quite a few people have decided to do so.
While it's true that many have given up, and cancelled, I bet most of them don't frequent the site after they do so, as it's gotta be hard to read about the greatest musclecar ever, and then go into your garage and see what you 'settled for instead'...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
282 Posts
I am not going to reply to the poll until next week buddyg. My cat is on a truck on its way to Chi Town.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I didn't know I was a Gold member so that's why I was confused. Yes I do know who Austin Powers is and I think Dr. Evil is holding up the delivery of all our members Cats!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.