SRT Hellcat Forum banner

I am sooooo Jealous...

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  StellasHC 
#1 ·
Of everybody that already has their car.....I am also happy for all of you at the same time.

Up until yesterday, I had only seen pictures and videos of HC's. I had the opportunity to go look at a friend's car yesterday and I jumped all over the offer.

The car is even more amazing in person. It is one intimidating piece of engineering. It gave this 50 something year old man goose bumps. I even had dreams about it last night ;)

Unfortunately, because of the snow and ice, we couldn't take it out for a ride. If we did, I would have probably paid 10K over MSRP shortly afterwards.

The car is red and I am not a fan of red cars but I must say, with the black accents the car was beautiful!!!

I will just keep dreaming while I am trapped in VON Limbo.....

Ralph

#4 ·
Of everybody that already has their car.....I am also happy for all of you at the same time.

Up until yesterday, I had only seen pictures and videos of HC's. I had the opportunity to go look at a friend's car yesterday and I jumped all over the offer.

The car is even more amazing in person. It is one intimidating piece of engineering. It gave this 50 something year old man goose bumps. I even had dreams about it last night ;)

Unfortunately, because of the snow and ice, we couldn't take it out for a ride. If we did, I would have probably paid 10K over MSRP shortly afterwards.

The car is red and I am not a fan of red cars but I must say, with the black accents the car was beautiful!!!

Ralph
This is how I feel everyday I see my hellcat. This means once you get your hellcat you're gonna have sweet real life memories and adventures and no longer dreams. I've had many hellcat dreams even after bringing it home, it's THAT good

#5 ·

Ralph
I know how you feel, before I picked mine up, I was hoping that I wouldn't see one in the wild, because I knew my head would explode from anger and jealousy from seeing it and not having it. :D:D

#6 ·
I went and looked at one at a dealer (forum member already bought it but wanted to see in person). Stunning, absolutely stunning. Dealer offered to let me sit in it and "try it on for size" but I won't touch another hellcat until I have mine....kind of a hockey/Stanley Cup kind of thing as I don't want to jinx things. Coworker has one, she offered to show it to me but again, I won't touch one.

#9 ·
With all the snow and salt on the roads here right now, I sometimes try and forget there is a Hellcat in my garage... I actually went 2 weeks without looking at it. It helps with the separation anxiety..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.