SRT Hellcat Forum banner

I checked recall process today

6498 45
You do not need to remove supercharger to do fuel rails. Looks pretty easy after engine covers removed
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
465 Posts
You do not need to remove supercharger to do fuel rails. Looks pretty easy after engine covers removed
Thanks for clearing that up Doc.....U da man!:cool::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
My service manager checked with my VIN and she said no official recall notices in their system as of early this morning so nothing can be done at this time for me

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My service manager checked with my VIN and she said no official recall notices in their system as of early this morning so nothing can be done at this time for me
Correct I just checked how to do it. I like to be on top of things

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Correct I just checked how to do it. I like to be on top of things
Oh yeah I totally and like you did that, was hoping you'd say something like nope it is in the system or something lol but no news is good news so far. I'm glad the process is easy thanks for checking J!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,911 Posts
I have a call in to my service department about the recall as well. They are going to get back to me, as they haven't heard anything. Why are they always the last to know LOL?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,911 Posts
They just got back to me and have heard nothing about a recall. It's not listed in their system yet.

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Redeye
608 Posts
Hey guys I just called SRT they were familiar with the fuel line leak I'm supposed to pick up my car today and wanted to see if it was affected by the recall he checked the Vin and said it is not, but who knows if his information has been updated yet either.

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,650 Posts
Nothing at my dealership yet.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nothing comes up for my vin yet who knows how long this can take

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.