SRT Hellcat Forum banner

I feel the powa!!!

702 8
Can really feel the difference when the I/C is this cold. If I had traction I feel like I’d run a 10 flat!
Car Vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car Vehicle audio
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 RENB, 2017 SP
290 Posts
Can really feel the difference when the I/C is this cold. If I had traction I feel like I’d run a 10 flat! View attachment 608008
Sounds good. Pardon my ignorance but I have not even read the Performance Supplement since I am at about 330 miles and won't go WOT until I hit the 500 mark. So your ambient is 32 F. Chiller Temp is 44 F. So what would your IAT be? (roughly). I noticed mine was around 105 F at 45 ambient without the use of the chiller. No traction whatsoever as expected.

·
Registered
2022 Challenger Jail Break
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good. Pardon my ignorance but I have not even read the Performance Supplement since I am at about 330 miles and won't go WOT until I hit the 500 mark. So your ambient is 32 F. Chiller Temp is 44 F. So what would your IAT be? (roughly). I noticed mine was around 105 F at 45 ambient without the use of the chiller. No traction whatsoever as expected.
I think I was around 80 IAT. Also, at these temps my chiller is disabled(can't turn it on)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
It's kind of funny but I actually feel the difference more in my supercharged 5.7 Shaker than I do in the Super Stock. I guess the Super Stock is so fast anyway but the difference in the 5.7 is very noticeable!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts