SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Ok It's a nice day so I that the car out for a spin.I pull up to a red light ,Some guy pulls up next to me and gets me to roll down the window.He goes WOW Is that a real Hellcat,With a big smile I say"hell Ya"Then he says is it your.[I'm the only one in the car]So I look around the car and then said to him.Yes I just traded in my beer bottles for it.Damn do I look like some find of drifter or something?
Robert
Eh dudes like him are where they're at because of the way their personality is. Don't let it bother you

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
No matter what and how many folks up badge or do hood upgrades and do whatever it is to pretend to be a hellcat look a like, if someone ever floors it with them they poser will lose face lol

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
At the pet store, I had some idiot ask me if I put the cat badges on, and with a straight face, I said "No, Jay Leno did it for me". He kinda looked at me funny and walked away.
LOL!!!! The audacity of some people talking as if you can't afford or have the ability to get a hellcat. Only jealous people ask such questions

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
One glimpse of me, and viewers will ASSUME it's a 'fake Hellcat', I'm usually unshaven and swarthy in ratty old jeans with a twenty-year-old Tool concert shirt on with 'cigarette' burn holes in it...
Well sometimes I wear white t shirt, shorts and slippers. But people I'm sure still judge me haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.