SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

I got insulted

3663 43
Ok It's a nice day so I that the car out for a spin.I pull up to a red light ,Some guy pulls up next to me and gets me to roll down the window.He goes WOW Is that a real Hellcat,With a big smile I say"hell Ya"Then he says is it your.[I'm the only one in the car]So I look around the car and then said to him.Yes I just traded in my beer bottles for it.Damn do I look like some find of drifter or something?
Robert
Reactions: SinisterKitty
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Ok It's a nice day so I that the car out for a spin.I pull up to a red light ,Some guy pulls up next to me and gets me to roll down the window.He goes WOW Is that a real Hellcat,With a big smile I say"hell Ya"Then he says is it your.[I'm the only one in the car]So I look around the car and then said to him.Yes I just traded in my beer bottles for it.Damn do I look like some find of drifter or something?
Robert
Everyone asks if its a real Hellcat! Cracks me up, like anyone would fess up to having a fake one if it was. "Is that a real Hellcat?" "Naw, I just put the Hellcat shizzy on it because I'm a loser." Dumba$$es:confused::confused::confused: I think the next one I'm going to say "nope, got a 6 cyl in it, wanna race?"

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Ha, I do all my own yardwork too (I like to). I'm the ONLY guy on my street that does. I often have people come on my property (sales, religion whatever). I'm working like a dog, dirty and dressed pretty scrappy. They ask me if the homeowner is in. I say no.... They are away. I'm the yard hand watching the house. Works everytime. LOL. They practically run away.
I pull the puppy sitting when they come to the door! LOL:D

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
More sad will be all the losers putting on Hellcat badges!!!! It will be rampant
Yeah, when I went to the Dodge parts site today and plugged in 2015 Challenger the first thing that came up was hellcat hood as highlight item.:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.