SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Ok It's a nice day so I that the car out for a spin.I pull up to a red light ,Some guy pulls up next to me and gets me to roll down the window.He goes WOW Is that a real Hellcat,With a big smile I say"hell Ya"Then he says is it your.[I'm the only one in the car]So I look around the car and then said to him.Yes I just traded in my beer bottles for it.Damn do I look like some find of drifter or something?
Robert
Ain't no law against stupid! I like to do some of my own yard work at home in the summer. When doing so, it's not uncommon for me to wear overalls (Big Smiths). You won't believe how maany times through the years I have been asked "is the owner of the property home at the present time?" I speak Spanish reasonably well, so in my best "spanglish" accent, I always respond "oh no, el patron, he no home!"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.