SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
I pull the puppy sitting when they come to the door! LOL:D
Good one. My wife has said she is the house cleaner. I bet she will like puppy sitter. Gotta have options!

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
I just have to keep reminding myself that a large part of the population are absolute idiots.

Gets me through the day ;)
Yep, people are generally stupid. I like to quote the late, great, George Carlin:

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

Reactions: JeKo

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,279 Posts
Ok It's a nice day so I that the car out for a spin.I pull up to a red light ,Some guy pulls up next to me and gets me to roll down the window.He goes WOW Is that a real Hellcat,With a big smile I say"hell Ya"Then he says is it your.[I'm the only one in the car]So I look around the car and then said to him.Yes I just traded in my beer bottles for it.Damn do I look like some find of drifter or something?
Robert
Your in the Shwaa...Everybody looks homeless... Guy was probably from out of town, didn't know any better...:p:D

· Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,141 Posts
I'm just going to wear this while driving mine:

Horse Head Sorrel Animal figure Mane

More sad will be all the losers putting on Hellcat badges!!!! It will be rampant
I know, you can buy carbon fiber HC hoods on ebay for weeks now and we all know there are tons of HC badges out there. So you know all the v6 cars will be putting that crap on, then getting waxed by an ecoboost Focus....then the video will go viral. Geez.

Same thing happens to GT500's. Personally I think they should charge $400 each for the HC badges, like the Harley Davidson Edition badges on an F250 are metal, thick and heavy and cost $250.

Reactions: JeKo

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
No matter what and how many folks up badge or do hood upgrades and do whatever it is to pretend to be a hellcat look a like, if someone ever floors it with them they poser will lose face lol

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
At the pet store, I had some idiot ask me if I put the cat badges on, and with a straight face, I said "No, Jay Leno did it for me". He kinda looked at me funny and walked away.
LOL!!!! The audacity of some people talking as if you can't afford or have the ability to get a hellcat. Only jealous people ask such questions

· Hell-o Kitty
Charger SRT Hellcat
801 Posts
More sad will be all the losers putting on Hellcat badges!!!! It will be rampant
Especially when we start seeing it on Hondas. Or Camaros.

Reactions: hell2pay and JeKo

· Hell-o Kitty
Charger SRT Hellcat
801 Posts
LOL I just cracked. I have seen JP imports with American car badges and some American cars with JDM badges
The best thing was a Type R badge on a Mustang once. LOLOLOL

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
LOL!!!! The audacity of some people talking as if you can't afford or have the ability to get a hellcat. Only jealous people ask such questions
One glimpse of me, and viewers will ASSUME it's a 'fake Hellcat', I'm usually unshaven and swarthy in ratty old jeans with a twenty-year-old Tool concert shirt on with 'cigarette' burn holes in it...

Reactions: Gary J.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
249 Posts
One glimpse of me, and viewers will ASSUME it's a 'fake Hellcat', I'm usually unshaven and swarthy in ratty old jeans with a twenty-year-old Tool concert shirt on with 'cigarette' burn holes in it...

Ha, can you imagine what people will say with a blonde 26 year old driving one around? I will make to to post a thread dedicated to all the bullpoop I will likely endure.

Smoking them all will make it worth it, though.

P.s. love me some tool

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
Ha, can you imagine what people will say with a blonde 26 year old driving one around? I will make to to post a thread dedicated to all the bullpoop I will likely endure.

Smoking them all will make it worth it, though.

P.s. love me some tool
Yeah, I can imagine. Half of them will think it's a 'clone', with like a six-cylinder under the hood, and the other half will ask insulting questions such as "Your DAD lets you drive his Hellcat?!", either way, you can't win (until you jab the throttle, that is!!!)

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
I just received mine, haven't even gotten to look at it, but right now, it's gonna get checked out by me, and I'll start doing the basics, like adjusting seat/mirror, cannot wait to play in it! The dealer tinted it, for me, but coming from old primitive cars I'm a bit overwhelmed by the plethora of features, but sure do look forward to getting the hang of it, soon!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.