SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the shop today. Looks really straight and pristine. Well except for the color. But knowing how the Granite shifts color in different light, and the fact it's raining and overcast, I'm trying to reserve judgement until I see it in full sun light.
Unfortunately that will not be until Saturday, the day we have our 3 state Hellcat meetup. I'll have many pairs of eyes to tell me if the paint matches. ...

But damn it feels good to have her back under my oppressive foot!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Bumper

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
What happened to your cat? Not sure if I missed something or just forgot! The memory is the first thing to go :(

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Oh, NOW I remember... Ugh... Glad you are in good shape again!

Reactions: MrBigKid

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks great, I can hardly wait to see the car, and meet you, on Saturday! It will be the first time that Marty and I have seen a HellCat in person other than Dante. :D

April
I'm excited to meet others as well! Especially after reading so much from them! Bring on Dante!

I've only met one owner so far, and that one kinda scared me. ... i was at Taco Bell drive thru getting my lunch. And when I turned to pull out there was a big guy standing in front of my car pointing for me to pull into a parking spot... :confused:

Of course that enthusiastic guy was whoflung who saw my car as he drove by and turned around. Nice guy With a car almost as pretty as mine. :D

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
562 Posts
Oh I hope they got your paint right. I'm in the same boat. Rear bumper on my granite cat is going to need replacing or re painting. The sun will tell all. Good luck and hope it turned out well.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
First the memory, then eyes and hearing;);)
Ya, I hear you LOL. All three are on their way out! I don't remember a thing, I wear progressive lenses and my wife says I'm deaf because I don't hear a thing she says LOL.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh I hope they got your paint right. I'm in the same boat. Rear bumper on my granite cat is going to need replacing or re painting. The sun will tell all. Good luck and hope it turned out well.
May i make a suggestion? Find a dealer that does water based paint and not solvent. Chrysler paints with water and solvents just do not match. My shop had PG come in and convert a bay to water based in order to get the best match.

Or at least that's what they told me.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
From the shop today. Looks really straight and pristine. Well except for the color. But knowing how the Granite shifts color in different light, and the fact it's raining and overcast, I'm trying to reserve judgement until I see it in full sun light.
Unfortunately that will not be until Saturday, the day we have our 3 state Hellcat meetup. I'll have many pairs of eyes to tell me if the paint matches. ...

View attachment 10271
Beautiful!!

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
That is funny and it makes me feel guilty all at the same time. ..

Well, that situation has played out many times in my house. If it is something that I need him to remember, I must make him pause or mute the TV and look at me while I am talking. And, I must point out to him that I need him to remember, so really pay attention. Then I get him to repeat it to me. Amusing most of the time, infuriating some of the time. :D

April

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts

View attachment 10271
Glad to see you are back in business! Congrats.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.