SRT Hellcat Forum banner

I got tired of waiting so I created my own Grand Cherokee Hellcat

13K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  JeffL 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! So after much fooling around wit my Challenger Hellcat I decided to turn my attention to my wife's Grand Cherokee. I actually might have payed too much attention to it and now I think I am going to take it away from her haha! Honestly, I couldn't wait any longer for the SRT team to come through with the production Cherokee Hellcat so I turned mine into one myself. Of course the same way I took my Challenger Hellcat to the guys at Wheels Boutique for some wheels, I did the same with the Jeep for wheels and a bunch of other goodies. Kooks headers, Meisterschaft valved exhaust, Whipple Supercharger, H&R springs, and of course HRE P101's with Pirelli P Zero tires. I hope you all enjoy looking at the results as much as my wife and I (but mainly I) enjoy driving it.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Alloy wheel Car Automotive tire

See less See more
#6 ·
Love it! How about some gratuitous engine pics and maybe a video of the exhaust note.. Your a tease!

#8 ·
Lol! I will snap some quickly with my phone and then somehow try to figure out how to upload them from there.

It looks great. Any plans on lowering it? More pictures please of the interior and drive train. And what is the horse power and tq?
The H&R springs lowered it by a margin that I was happy with. Coilovers down the road is always an option but I am ecstatic with where it's at now. In regards to power figures, the Whipple Supercharger by itself put out about 594 horses to the wheels when it was dyno'd. With the other mods I added I would guess that it'll be close to at least 650 whp.

#18 ·
I have a friend with a 2015 srt jeep with the red vapor package who is doing a Ripp supercharger kit 2ond generation right now. They have only done a few on the 2015 I'm told. I have no doubt he will take me off the line. I will post pictures if he gets it done this weekend.

#19 · (Edited)
Looking good. I didn't know H&R made a lowering kit for 14's+? I am on their website and don't see an application for the GC SRT? I thought road magnet and Eibach were the only two? I have the rm's on mine below. Aggressive in front and mid kit in rear.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

#20 ·
What boost are you running?
Very nice!!

#22 ·
Sorry, late to the party! Newbie. Just got my hellcat. Interesting build. I have a late 2014 GC SRT in White. How do you like the exhaust and do you have a lot of highway drone? Dumb question but mine is my second office. I was thinking of doing something similar but I work mine pretty hard. Tows my boat, race cars, 7,000 lb work trailer and hauls the family around since we let our trusty Town & Country go. 55K on the clock already! Even tracked it for a day after I blew up our track beater 325IS. It does everything really well. Ma Mopar really did their homework. Can't wait for the Hawk. Wonder if it will have a tow package? :))

#26 ·
Hello everyone! So after much fooling around wit my Challenger Hellcat I decided to turn my attention to my wife's Grand Cherokee. I actually might have payed too much attention to it and now I think I am going to take it away from her haha! Honestly, I couldn't wait any longer for the SRT team to come through with the production Cherokee Hellcat so I turned mine into one myself. Of course the same way I took my Challenger Hellcat to the guys at Wheels Boutique for some wheels, I did the same with the Jeep for wheels and a bunch of other goodies. Kooks headers, Meisterschaft valved exhaust, Whipple Supercharger, H&R springs, and of course HRE P101's with Pirelli P Zero tires. I hope you all enjoy looking at the results as much as my wife and I (but mainly I) enjoy driving it.

View attachment 33995 View attachment 33996 View attachment 33998 View attachment 33999 [/QUOTE
looks great Brother it gives me some ideas for mine. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.