SRT Hellcat Forum banner

I Have Two Loves Hellcats and 1911's

9261 88
Like the title says I have two loves Hellcats and 1911's. The problem is they are both expensive mistresses. :eek: Anyone else have this dilemma. :(
Reactions: Vinnerman
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
354 Posts
I've wanted to try bullseye but have not yet. I tinker mostly with bowling pins & IDPA.

If it goes bang I pretty much love it but Smith's occupy most of my safe.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
50 Posts
I'm with you all! Just got back from Combat league with my G24. Have a lot of Glocks, 1911's, some S&W revo's for ICORE and AR's from 223 to 450BM. Oh, and a converted Saiga 12....

Reactions: Vinnerman and DB2

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
205 Posts
As you can see in my avatar , I like revolvers , that one is engraved John Wayne centenial , also like winchester 1886's

·
Worth the wait!
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,426 Posts
Like the title says I have two loves Hellcats and 1911's. The problem is they are both expensive mistresses. :eek: Anyone else have this dilemma. :(
Me too! In late 2011 I got on a wait list for the elusive Springfield Professional. After almost a 3 year wait, the ffl that my order was through, burned to the ground. :( no ffl, no place in line. Springfield would make no exceptions. I hope I'm not on hellcat waiting list for three years.

·
Retired American Fighting Man
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts

This sits on my night stand at night! A Beretta Storm PX4 40 S&W with a Barska Green Laser. Accurate as Hell! I don't leave home without it. Have a nice high ride conceal holster for it (Without the Laser).

If I don't stop them my wife will with this Beretta Storm PX4 Subcompact 40 S&W with a Streamlight Red Laser. It sits on her nightstand. Equally deadly! Both are loaded with Critical Defense Hollow Points. And I have a wet vac to pick up the remains!

BKuz

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.