SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

I Have Two Loves Hellcats and 1911's

9472 88
Like the title says I have two loves Hellcats and 1911's. The problem is they are both expensive mistresses. :eek: Anyone else have this dilemma. :(
Reactions: Vinnerman
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
50 Posts
I'm with you all! Just got back from Combat league with my G24. Have a lot of Glocks, 1911's, some S&W revo's for ICORE and AR's from 223 to 450BM. Oh, and a converted Saiga 12....

Reactions: Vinnerman and DB2

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
50 Posts
Just finished my first 300 BLK pistol a few weeks ago, what a blast to shoot! Waiting for SBR stamp as well as my suppressor to be released from "NFA jail":(

Reactions: dodgeboy

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
50 Posts
View attachment 5532
Takes about 6 months right now for the stamp, I try and always have one in process.

Working up some .300BLK Out loads 210-220 grain sub, 135-160 super
Next up grade on this is full floating hand guard.
I felt the same way, so I bought 3 suppressors at the same time! What powders are you using for subs? A1680 is supposed to be the holy grail for these in a pistol length system, but none around here to be found!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
50 Posts
More reliable ?? You can't get more reliable than a 1911, unless it's a cheap piece of junk. Glocks are great pistols I have a couple myself but I have to take issue with a 1911 not being reliable, a hundred plus years history say's different.
I love my 1911's, but I have to disagree about reliability. While my 1911's run well, they don't run NEAR as long as my Glocks will without cleaning. My G24 hasn't been cleaned in almost 3 years, and I shoot it weekly in competition (250+ rnds). My 1911's would max out at about 1000 rds before needing a good cleaning and a quart of oil;)

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
50 Posts
Had to make my own G21 longslide a few years ago since Glock wasn't getting around to it........

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory
Firearm Gun Assault rifle Rifle Airsoft

My 300 Blackout pistol
View attachment 5532
Takes about 6 months right now for the stamp, I try and always have one in process.

Working up some .300BLK Out loads 210-220 grain sub, 135-160 super
Next up grade on this is full floating hand guard.

Reactions: 70Cuda

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
50 Posts
View attachment 5572 Today's 1911 in carrying.
Ed Brown totally custom ordered.
I have that exact same commander from Ed Brown, only I put AlumaGrips on it because the original grips were wearing holes in all of my shirts when I would carry it concealed. I had mine custom built as well. Great guys over there!

Reactions: CatBurghlr
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.