SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

I Have Two Loves Hellcats and 1911's

9515 Views 88 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  96viper
Like the title says I have two loves Hellcats and 1911's. The problem is they are both expensive mistresses. :eek: Anyone else have this dilemma. :(
Reactions: Vinnerman
21 - 40 of 89 Posts

· Retired American Fighting Man
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts

This is the shotgun I want for my collection!! AA-12 Shotgun. Designed for urban warfare. You can saturate a room with .00 buck in seconds.

BKuz

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
Sold my 1911 Gold cup last year(shot it for 20 years and sold it for what i paid for it).....got a FNX Tactical w/ a holographic sight on it, threaded barrel, night sights.......if you shot the FNX you'd sell your Colt 1911.....15 rounds, 33% less kick than your 1911, weighs less and ill bet i could match your accuracy or beat it.....on rapid fire i could shoot 2x as fast with the halo sight and less kick

1911 is cool, but just like old school muscle.....new school runs circles around it.....

keep your 7 round, heavy, bad kicking Mo Fo.......ill take my 2014 FNX with 15 rounds, light, barely kicking

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
i have a Springfield Armory Range Officer.. next one im looking for is a Taurus Raging Judge
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Ranged weapon

Reactions: F6F

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
354 Posts
AA-12.....LOL.....love that thing!

Those pricks are like 15K or something crazy. Best video i have seen of that thing is FPSRussia on youtube......he usually keeps a straight face during his vids but on that one he lets a true genuine smile sneak out.

Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts

Smith&Wesson Model 500 Magnum 8.38 inch barrel

I have fired 275 grain rounds, 300 grain rounds, 400 grain rounds (hurt my hand and arm), and didn't want to try the 440 grain round. I got to bulk up before I shoot the 440 grain round. LOL!

BKuz

Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts
It is for Girlie Men!! I'll Be Back!!!! Why stop there! MOAB, Mother Of All Bombs, 21,000 lbs of TNT. It is pushed out the back of a C-130. The blast can be felt 10 miles away.

BKuz

Reactions: Mtr

Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts

This is also a sweet little item! Say Hello To My Little Friend!! Spec Ops M4 with a M-203 Grenade Launcher! I love the sound the M-203 makes when you launch a grenade. Like popping a Pringles canister.

BKuz

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
562 Posts
How do you like 300 Blk as a round? I've considered getting a new upper for my rifle but I'm not sure.
It's a nice shot. I mostly fire subsonic since it's cheaper, but all in all, well worth it. I'm not a hunter, but those I've spoken with about the 300, they love it. Mine is just for fun at the range and in laws farm. Still might take up hunting since I have a great place to do so. Plus I love some venison steaks...

21 - 40 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.