SRT Hellcat Forum banner

I need to rant...

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Jim Hetrick 
#1 ·
I honestly can't believe the sheer ignorance of some people. Every time this picture or another one like it gets posted on Instagram, people fall all over themselves about how the Hellcat is AWD or FWD. One kid, I call him that because he's still in high school, had the nerve to tell me I should be ashamed because I don't know what drivetrain is in my car! :mad: Really, you ignorant little @#$%@?!?! He kept saying "look it up" so I challenged him to post a link, ANY link, that said the Hellcat's are FWD. Of course, nothing but silence after that.

Ok, rant over. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Btw, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my Rear. Wheel. Drive. Hellcat!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Muscle car

See less See more
#2 ·
You can't fix stupid. you'll have to learn to live with it. I know its not easy, moment of silence for your pain.

#8 ·
I honestly can't believe the sheer ignorance of some people. Every time this picture or another one like it gets posted on Instagram, people fall all over themselves about how the Hellcat is AWD or FWD. One kid, I call him that because he's still in high school, had the nerve to tell me I should be ashamed because I don't know what drivetrain is in my car! :mad: Really, you ignorant little @#$%@?!?! He kept saying "look it up" so I challenged him to post a link, ANY link, that said the Hellcat's are FWD. Of course, nothing but silence after that.

View attachment 2758
Did you ask him how this "FWD" beast is smoking the front tires......without them in motion.

#9 ·
I did. His response was that it was a "...rear wheel drive conversion...a bunch of tuning shops are doing them." Finally, after I sent him links to SEVERAL articles, INCLUDING Dodge's ordering page which proved it's RWD, he said "you honestly thought I was serious?" I said, "No, I honestly thought, and still do, that you're an idiot. You were arguing with several people about this now hush, the adults are talking." Haven't heard from him since.

#11 ·
Jim, we run at Byron during the summer months, my daughter 19 runs one of our cars, you guys should come down some weekend.

#12 ·

View attachment 2758
Pinheads, I tell you! Absolute Pinheads!!

#14 ·
Jim, Help with this question. Under the hood and trunk of the Hellact are two plastic squares that are stuck to the paint. They are not in a position where it rubs. Do you know what there purpose is.Thanks. Here is alink with a picture
Jim
What in the Hellcat is this... Page 3 SRT Hellcat Forum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.