SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I did ton of research and test drive the 2018 Dodge charger hellcat on my new youtube channel.
I personally believe this car had the best handling among all Dodge models.
If you are wondering how was the ride and issues, here is a link to the video . I hope you don’t mind for this post. I will respond to anyone’s questions as well.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,739 Posts
Youre a little late. This is a Hellcat forum, with Hellcat owners, who drive these every day. This is like going in to the dealer and offering to sell them the car in the showroom lol.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
Youre a little late. This is a Hellcat forum, with Hellcat owners, who drive these every day. This is like going in to the dealer and offering to sell them the car in the showroom lol.
Yabbut. He's got a YouTube channel, and wants to do anything he can to drive traffic to it to monetize. There's nothing wrong with yet another review video... quite the contrary, but you're right that linking here is probably the least useful place... to anyone but the OP.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
308 Posts
Mary Kay Charger? Used to be a white Charger, not really feeling the pink vibe.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,739 Posts
Yabbut. He's got a YouTube channel, and wants to do anything he can to drive traffic to it to monetize. There's nothing wrong with yet another review video... quite the contrary, but you're right that linking here is probably the least useful place... to anyone but the OP.
He's just 6 years late. Anyone who was curious here or elsewhere has already done the search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts