SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
203 Posts
I believe the numbers on the 2017 end in MAA, whereas this one ends in MAB. So I'm not sure what to make of it. But great find at a great price, if you ask me!

Frank
The last letter dictates the level of revision for the wheel. Sometimes the revision doesn't even change the appearance of the wheel which is somewhat confusing.

It's definitely a 5Deep OEM wheel in the Nano Steel finish as you can still see the "low point' sticker on the wheel that is matched to the tire when mounted at the factory.

What I find really odd is that no one seems to have an issue with the mismatched center cap. I have a feeling that they will offer a center cap that is better suited for the Nano Steel finish than the black ones they are shipping them with currently.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The last letter dictates the level of revision for the wheel. Sometimes the revision doesn't even change the appearance of the wheel which is somewhat confusing.

It's definitely a 5Deep OEM wheel in the Nano Steel finish as you can still see the "low point' sticker on the wheel that is matched to the tire when mounted at the factory.

What I find really odd is that no one seems to have an issue with the mismatched center cap. I have a feeling that they will offer a center cap that is better suited for the Nano Steel finish than the black ones they are shipping them with currently.
The centre cap is definitely recycled from the pre-existing black wheels. Hey who doesn't like cost cutting?
Then again, that look is growing on me. I tried it on the my 392's hyperblack wheels too. Not bad.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts