SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
163 Posts
I was told by my Dodge dealer December sometime for mine. Set and wait the story of my life. LOL:cool:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok so my first initial notification was from my friend at the dealership in NJ tell me my car was going on the train today! I just got off the phone with SRT , and they are also telling me it's scheduled to ship today with a tentative drop date in New Jersey of 11-15-14! Nothing was guaranteed , but I feel comfortable with what they told me!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok so my first initial notification was from my friend at the dealership in NJ tell me my car was going on the train today! I just got off the phone with SRT , and they are also telling me it's scheduled to ship today with a tentative drop date in New Jersey of 11-15-14! Nothing was guaranteed , but I feel comfortable with what they told me!
Keep in mind that even though I bought my hellcat in New Jersey , I still have to have it shipped from Jersey to Florida! The dealership in New Jersey was only allocated One car, so they are all quite excited to see this bad boy!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
339 Posts
Keep in mind that even though I bought my hellcat in New Jersey , I still have to have it shipped from Jersey to Florida! The dealership in New Jersey was only allocated One car, so they are all quite excited to see this bad boy!
I truly hope your info is correct..Would love to see some positive movement before Tammies Head explodes!..lol;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
163 Posts
I am going to Key Largo soon as I do most every winter. Do you need me to drive it down for you? LOL Just trying to help. :cool:

1 - 20 of 277 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.