SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
2019 Charger SRT Hellcat
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i idk exactly what to say but i'll let you guys help me on it do you see this install is gd or bad !! cuz am having problem in the streets sometimes my car cracked from down and this is 馃槩

my real Question is the cats are they in the right place or i need to put them in feont and remove the front thing!?

Registered
2019 Charger SRT Hellcat
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there something wrong with the car not running right?
it's running very well but when you have a bump on the street that will be a difficult time for the car 馃槩 any good solutions

Registered
It is a primitive solution, but you could move them into the position of the present mufflers, which are about midway down the pipes.
To keep the catalyst active when cold, you would also have to wrap the headers and exhaust system upstream of the catalysts with insulating heat-proof wrap/tape.
You would also have to make sure there was heat shielding above the area.
Also, you would have to extend the wiring for the O2 sensors.
Also, it would be really loud.

Registered
2019 Charger SRT Hellcat
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is a primitive solution, but you could move them into the position of the present mufflers, which are about midway down the pipes.
To keep the catalyst active when cold, you would also have to wrap the headers and exhaust system upstream of the catalysts with insulating heat-proof wrap/tape.
You would also have to make sure there was heat shielding above the area.
Also, you would have to extend the wiring for the O2 sensors.
Also, it would be really loud.

thanks for the solution 馃憤馃徏 you gave me some new ideas new馃グ

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
They don't look like mine, so I'm not even sure what you have on there. I've never seen that accordion looking thing. Besides, that is NOT a factory weld, so maybe someone removed the cats?

Registered
2019 Charger SRT Hellcat
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They don't look like mine, so I'm not even sure what you have on there. I've never seen that accordion looking thing. Besides, that is NOT a factory weld, so maybe someone removed the cats?

this is the company search for it it's a new thing i guess

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
So what are the accordion looking things then? Either way, for a variety of reasons, I'd switch back to stock since they seem to work just fine, and you won't mess up your warranty.

Registered
2019 Charger SRT Hellcat
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So what are the accordion looking things then? Either way, for a variety of reasons, I'd switch back to stock since they seem to work just fine, and you won't mess up your warranty.
i have a long story 馃槄 i was dreaming of having a charger hellcat so when i finally got mine i finished the warranty fast cuz i drive my car everyday so am nt a guy that think to sell the car after all. so am having fun with it馃槉 about this thing i installed because i deleted my old ones then i find it's a bad idea to do so . i went for a downpipe but then i had a bad story with the police so the dbi was high so i bought this one's and they are gd tell now 馃

1 - 12 of 12 Posts