SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

If you have a car you'll be a rock star through the summer

2591 17
Hot off the press Dodge has announced it has stopped taking all orders to catch up. With 9000 cars ordered and more demand they could accommodate, they have done a hard reset. I suspect ordered cars will continue to slowly trickle in, but I think those who have cars can safely say they will be in rock star status through the summer. There is good and bad to all of this. I wished FCA just realized this in October when then saw the orders rolling in by the hundreds. The chances for many to get a 15 model year is looking bleak, but I do believe Dodge wants to set the ship straight. With issues like the fuel lines and electronic glitches, I hope Dodge takes the extra time in making and delivering a car with no problems. R&D is suppose to weed these things out given the proper time. In the mean time, I hope those waiting get what they were promised.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.