SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish we did know. That's the problem, they keep promoting and selling, but we the buyers/orders are not told siht!! Well if not for folks like RS and others on this site.

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,012 Posts
Here's what I know...that arctic blast has reached all the way down here to Oklahoma. High 70's today, 30's in the morning (north wind already howling, dropped 15 degrees in the last hour) and that's gonna be our highs for the next week...Ready for spring already.

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,012 Posts
You guys (and Tammi) know that this is a Halo car...first year ever, for this car. You know that other first year Halo car owners all went through this the first year they were available. Dodge wants our money...wants these cars on the streets, at shows, at the track, on YouTube. There is a legitimate reason for the delay and no matter HOW BAD we want them, they won't come until the issue is resolved. Let them resolve it. You will get your car. Have a little more patience....good things come to those who wait. Patience is a virtue and all that nonsense. Take a deep breath, go about your daily lives and it will happen. Relax.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Well, they will ship in due time, I beat myself mentally for over a month each and every day and I got sick and came down with a super bad cold. Rather they work out all the kinks for shipment day than we get it and find problems later, I'd be pissed having to make multiple recall trips. No thanks on the extra recall trips, that's for sure.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
You guys (and Tammi) know that this is a Halo car...first year ever, for this car. You know that other first year Halo car owners all went through this the first year they were available. Dodge wants our money...wants these cars on the streets, at shows, at the track, on YouTube. There is a legitimate reason for the delay and no matter HOW BAD we want them, they won't come until the issue is resolved. Let them resolve it. You will get your car. Have a little more patience....good things come to those who wait. Patience is a virtue and all that nonsense. Take a deep breath, go about your daily lives and it will happen. Relax.
Exactly. winner status

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I dislike very much that Im being told I have to wait for my new car ( TOY ).
When I see something I want. Im venting
I KNOW, HUH??
Here's what I know...that arctic blast has reached all the way down here to Oklahoma. High 70's today, 30's in the morning (north wind already howling, dropped 15 degrees in the last hour) and that's gonna be our highs for the next week...Ready for spring already.
There is nothing better than a crisp sunny day!! I love getting my car out of the garage in the morning when it is cool outside. The heavy air makes my exhaust sound even louder and the crispness makes my HEMI wanna blow others off the road!! I don't think you can beat a crisp day with the sun out and your window cracked (won't have sunroof anymore) so you can hear the exhaust and the hard rock at the same time! It just seems like everything in my car is a little better and faster when it is cool and the sun is out! Of course, I live in Washington so it is a rarity and I probably value the sun a little more than you do in the sunny states.;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
339 Posts
I KNOW, HUH??

There is nothing better than a crisp sunny day!! I love getting my car out of the garage in the morning when it is cool outside. The heavy air makes my exhaust sound even louder and the crispness makes my HEMI wanna blow others off the road!! I don't think you can beat a crisp day with the sun out and your window cracked (won't have sunroof anymore) so you can hear the exhaust and the hard rock at the same time! It just seems like everything in my car is a little better and faster when it is cool and the sun is out! Of course, I live in Washington so it is a rarity and I probably value the sun a little more than you do in the sunny states.;)
Ever heard the term when hell freezzrs over. Lol

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,012 Posts
I love fall and spring...cool temps. The dead of winter and the dog days of summer...not so much...for the same reasons. We get hella hot here in Oklahoma for the summer (July/August). And occasionally bitter cold in the winter...for us at least. Like I've said before...sunny day car. If it's sunny (and not icy at the same time) I will drive her...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
339 Posts
I love fall and spring...cool temps. The dead of winter and the dog days of summer...not so much...for the same reasons. We get hella hot here in Oklahoma for the summer (July/August). And occasionally bitter cold in the winter...for us at least. Like I've said before...sunny day car. If it's sunny (and not icy at the same time) I will drive her...
Just got cold here on mich high of 37 today

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.