SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,
G'day. I just joined this forum today to have the experts to answer my questions, please:
1. Why isn't Dodge exporting the Hellcats to the Middle East via it's deals?
2. Can I order/import hellcat charger to Iraq?
3. Will I be able to purchase it of an auction? as ride-off?

I Really appreciate the expertise input here ASAP.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,424 Posts
Dear All,
G'day. I just joined this forum today to have the experts to answer my questions, please:
1. Why isn't Dodge exporting the Hellcats to the Middle East via it's deals?
2. Can I order/import hellcat charger to Iraq?
3. Will I be able to purchase it of an auction? as ride-off?

I Really appreciate the expertise input here ASAP.
Welcome to the forum.
1 - As with the original SRT8s in 2008, the Hellcats are available in the the US, Canada, and I believe a few for Mexico. These countries are where Fiat-Chrysler is based, and where the cars/engines are built. You'd have to ask "corporate" for a better explanation as to restricted "global availability".
2 - I'd assume you could get a Hellcat via an "importer" in your location. I would suggest going through the channels you used to get your current SRT8.
3- You can buy whatever you want through an auction. However, getting it to/into your country, and licensing it there are beyond me (political and legal matters). Expect to pay a "premium" if you purchase through an auction. We're having trouble getting them here in the states since they're a new model and the assembly plant seems to currently be overwhelmed filling existing orders.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
1 - As with the original SRT8s in 2008, the Hellcats are available in the the US, Canada, and I believe a few for Mexico. These countries are where Fiat-Chrysler is based, and where the cars/engines are built. You'd have to ask "corporate" for a better explanation as to restricted "global availability".
2 - I'd assume you could get a Hellcat via an "importer" in your location. I would suggest going through the channels you used to get your current SRT8.
3- You can buy whatever you want through an auction. However, getting it to/into your country, and licensing it there are beyond me (political and legal matters). Expect to pay a "premium" if you purchase through an auction. We're having trouble getting them here in the states since they're a new model and the assembly plant seems to currently be overwhelmed filling existing orders.

Good luck.
Yeah this is perfect

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,308 Posts
If you have a friend who can buy one for you, you can have it shipped where ever you want at your cost of course.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
This is an old thread, but in case he still is looking into it, go to the AFFES New Car Exchange and try and order one. Will be at MSRP and you can pick it up at any dealer you want. I was going to get one through them originally. I figured they would have gotten allocations first given they are technically the largest dealer in the world, but i gave up waiting. But, i would try them if you have time to wait while being over there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.