SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to venture a guess??????????? On a lighter note, ResumeSpeed has great news for us today. Hellcats being released to ship, and destinations all over the country.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
You all are NOT funny!!! You will totally hear from me when my car gets here. It is just going to be more video clips of me causing lots of chaos in my hood! I can tell you that I am probably gonna blow a gasket if my car is not released before December. I am hanging by a VERY thin thread at this point in time and am not good at just sitting and waiting. I am more of a take action and make shizzy happen kinda person!!! At least peeps have gotten smart about asking if I got my car yet or asking where it is...They just don't. Especially if I am at the gym with weights in my hand, it could get ugly!!!

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Geez, I should really be offended by the title of this thread!! I am TOTALLY NOT the worst one for inpatients here!...okay, maybe top 5, but not enough for my own thread on my head exploding.:eek: Alright, you guys might have a point, I am somewhat excitable:rolleyes:...I could possibly cause a small hissy fit if I don't see my Hellcat soon:mad:...FINE!!! I am outta control and have issues!!!:confused: Way to point them outo_O. Thanks a lot... NOT:p

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
727 Posts
Geez, I should really be offended by the title of this thread!! I am TOTALLY NOT the worst one for inpatients here!...okay, maybe top 5, but not enough for my own thread on my head exploding.:eek: Alright, you guys might have a point, I am somewhat excitable:rolleyes:...I could possibly cause a small hissy fit if I don't see my Hellcat soon:mad:...FINE!!! I am outta control and have issues!!!:confused: Way to point them outo_O. Thanks a lot... NOT:p
What color is your hair? Lol

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
What color is your hair? Lol
I swear I am gonna die my hair brown just so you can't give me shizzy about it!! I could sic my red headed daughter on you or maybe Revy. Those are both some gals you don't wanna mess with. They get scrappy on your butt in no time. LMAO!o_O

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All meant in fun Tammie! I for one will be nearly as excited as you when your hellbaby arrives! Hang in there!o_O

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
All meant in fun Tammie! I for one will be nearly as excited as you when your hellbaby arrives! Hang in there!o_O
I knew that! I am all about the fun and never easily offended. I am enjoying everyone on the forum and having laughs while we wait for our sexy beasties to arrive! I thought it was hilarious that you all gave me my own thread cause I am so darn excited to get my Hellbaby! I seriously sneezed the other day and went to grab a tissue from the glove compartment and remembered I cleaned everything out in prep for my Hellbaby! Only thing in there is my iPod...o_O I am jonesing for my Hellcat! I just might explode!:eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.